Event Phone: 919.708.5475
BASIC DEFENSIVE HANDGUN: $125
The Basic Defensive Handgun is a 6 hour class for new shooters who have taken the concealed carry class and want to learn the essential skills needed to be prepared for self-defense in public as well as in and around the home.
- The classroom portion of the course will go over firearms safety, maintenance, weapon handling, self defense theory, safely training at home with dry fire. We will break for lunch and complete the rest of the day at the live fire range for more hands on training.
- We will start your journey to how to shoot fast and accurate through efficiency using a crawl-walk-run approach. You do not need any firearms experience. We will teach you how to be confident and effective with your firearm.
- We will provide both step by step technique and 1 on 1 training.
- This is a weekend class and is limited to 10 people. We will run from 9am to 5pm with an hour break for lunch and to travel to the range. We will have snacks and water.
Class Requirements: What students need to bring for Basic Defensive Handgun
- Eye protection
- Ballistic rated shooting glasses
- Ballistic rated wrap around prescription glasses
- Clear lens are recommended
- Ear protection
- Plugs or muffs
- Electronic hearing protection is highly recommended
- Close toe shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Headwear with a bill is highly recommended
- Bugs pray and sunscreen
Firearms and gear:
- Serviceable lubed handgun
- At least 2 magazines
- Quality Holster
- Minimum of 250 rounds; factory new or factory reloaded ammunition only
- Notepad and a writing tool
- Spare weapon is ideal
For Questions, you can contact our class instructors:
Stephen at email@example.com or 919-770-5951
Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-478-2139
Venue Phone: (919) 708-5475
Venue Website: https://www.carolinafirearmstraining.comAddress:
- April 11, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm