- September 12, 2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Event Phone: 919.708.5475
DEFENSIVE RIFLE 2: $175
The Defensive Rifle 2 course is designed for the intermediate level shooter who wants to be better prepared for self-defense in and around the home using a semi auto rifle or carbine. This expands upon the Defensive Rifle 1. This course 4 hours. AR/AK type pistols, AK’s, PCC’s and other types of modern sporting rifles are welcome!
- This class is held entirely at the live fire range.
- Your rifle must be zero’ed prior to class. We will confirm rifle zero’s prior to starting the live fire drills. You may want to bring a shooting mat.
- We will continue your journey to how to shoot fast and accurate through efficiency. We will teach you how to be more confident and effective with your firearm.
- We will provide both step by step technique and 1 on 1 training.
- The live fire training will have accuracy and time standards to challenge the student to perform under pressure. Our goal is for the student to find their limit and set the pace for themselves to beat as they train.
- We will go over malfunctions, reloads, basic movement, use of cover / concealment and 2 man tactics
- This is a weekend class and is limited to 10 people. We will run from 10am to 2pm.
Live Fire Range:
Woody’s Rifle Club
Class Requirements: What students need to bring for to class
- Eye protection
- Ballistic rated shooting glasses
- Ballistic rated wrap around prescription glasses
- Clear lens are recommended
- Ear protection
- Plugs or muffs
- Electronic hearing protection is highly recommended
- Close toe shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Headwear with a bill is highly recommended
- Sunscreen and bugspray
Firearms and gear:
- Serviceable lubed semi auto rifle or carbine
- Rifle Rental is $50. Please send and email to our instructor if you need to reserve a rifle.
- At least 2 magazines
- Quality sling is highly recommended
- Minimum of 250 rounds; factory manufactured or factory remanufactured ammo only.
- If you need ammo, please send an email to our instructor.
- Spare batteries for optics, lights and lasers
- Notepad and a writing tool
- Spare weapon is ideal
For Questions, you can contact our class instructor:
Stephen at email@example.com or 919-770-5951