- October 10, 2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Event Phone: 919.708.5475
DEFENSIVE HANDGUN 2: $175
The Defensive Handgun 2 course is ideal for someone who has taken Defensive Handgun 1 and wants to continue their journey to becoming proficient in using their handgun for self-defense and home defense. This is a 4 hour class.
- This class is held entirely at the live fire range.
- The live fire training will introduce higher accuracy and time standards to challenge the student to perform under pressure. Our goal is for the student to find their limit and set the pace for themselves to beat as the train.
- We will provide both step by step technique and 1 on 1 training. We will go over the 3 step draw, reloads, malfunctions, movement and using cover and concealment and movement.
- This is a weekend class and is limited to 10 people. We will run from 10am to 2:30pm.
- To register for this course please go to “Courses” which will take you to the calendar of courses to see when this class is available.
Live Fire Range:
Woody’s Rifle Club
Class Requirements: What students need to bring
- Eye protection
- Ballistic rated shooting glasses
- Ballistic rated wrap around prescription glasses
- Clear lens are recommended
- Ear protection
- Plugs or muffs
- Electronic hearing protection is highly recommended
- Close toe shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Headwear with a bill is highly recommended
- Bugs pray and sunscreen
Firearms and gear:
- Serviceable lubed handgun
- Handgun Rental is $50. Please send and email to our instructor if you need to reserve a handgun and / or ammunition
- At least 2 magazines
- Quality Holster
- Minimum of 250 rounds; factory new or factory reloaded ammunition only
- Notepad and a writing tool
- Spare weapon is ideal
For Questions, you can contact our class instructors:
Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-770-5951